Mt. Hope Nazarene Retirement Community Employment Information
Mt Hope Nazarene Retirement Community is a faith based, not for profit organization whose mission statement is to be a ministry center that offers hope and serves the local community and beyond, by providing loving care in affordable, wholesome Christian environment as guided by Christ’s model of care for “…the least of these…” Matthew 25:40.
We have a legacy and a culture of caring. Our mission and ministry are to our employees as well as our residents. Values of love, respect, team work, mission, and a value of each individual as unique are what make working at Mt Hope special. If you are a health care professional who has a mission and a calling, we encourage you to contact the Director of Human Resources Shirley Mejia at (717) 665 – 6365 Ext: 233
- 5:30a to 2p CNA- FT
- 2p-10:30p CNA- FT
- DAY and EVENING (combination) LPN- FT
- 2:45p-11:15 RN- PT
- Current PA license/certification
- Clear background check
- Experience in long term care preferred
- Full time and Part time employees will work everyother weekend and every other holiday
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- We offer meaningful work.
- Full time positions and part time include benefit packages of Paid Time Off
- We promote from within.
- Opportunities for knowledge and enrichment
- Team centered philosophy
- A homelike, loving atmosphere
- A sincere pursuit of excellence
- Home cooked meals for staff and residents to enjoy at no extra cost
- Employee appreciation events and gatherings